Since 2006, Ignite has been making a lasting impact in the Czech Republic, reaching out to youth, young adults, and university students in what is considered the most atheistic country in the world.
Our ministry in Czech has consisted of:
- Helping plant 6 new churches in the eastern region of the country
- Training and equipping youth leaders
- Launching 2 Ignite groups
- Hosting outreaches in various cities
- Leading sessions at Kristfest, the national youth camp
Through our work, many young people have encountered the love and grace of Christ, discovered their calling and purpose, and were empowered to reach their friends for Christ.