Make Christmas more meaningful by exploring Christ's
hope, love, joy, and peace during this Advent season.
Join us this Advent season as we celebrate the hope, love, joy, and peace that entered our world on the first Christmas. In the midst of human-kind's darkest hour, God sent a baby, His Son, to bring us salvation so that we might know Him.
The Advent season (running Sunday, November 27 - Sunday, December 25) is marked with expectant waiting and active preparation to celebrate the birth of Christ. It’s a time to slow down, reflect on the true meaning of Christmas, and take deliberate steps to infuse our lives with hope, love, joy and peace in order to better celebrate and live out the truth of Christmas.
The 8x10, saddle-stitched, 80-page, full color Advent study book offers 29 days (4 weeks) of scripture readings and devotions.
This book includes:
- Daily devotion readings organized around the four themes of Advent: hope, love, joy, and peace
- Full scripture readings for every day right there in the book
- Reflection questions to apply the day's reading to your personal life
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- Suggested activities to extend your interaction with scripture
- Guided prayers to engage God on a deeper level
- Advent Calendar, listing the suggested activities on a daily basis